Responsibilities include, but is not limited to, communicating with managers and/or client to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams or individuals. Responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating, and conducting training programs.
• Improve and expand client and trainer base;
• Map out training plans for management and/or clients;
• Recommend and assist in designing and developing training programs (outsourced and/or in-house);
• Assist in selecting appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes);
• Market available training and provide necessary information about sessions;
• Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques;
• Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials;
• Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs;
• Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session;
• Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design;
• Maintain updated curriculum database and training records;
• Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts;
• Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment;
• May be assigned to be the overall in-charge of certain projects which will be discussed separately on a need basis;
• Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification;
• Other tasks and functions as may be assigned.
Generating new training sales volume and achieving target revenue by displaying strong skills in enterprise sales prospecting, pipeline management, forecasting, reporting, and closing. Acts as key major client acquisition expert, driving initiatives and proactive improvement across the business.
• Responsible for prospecting, cold calling, presenting, needs assessment, and the ability to close business at the enterprise level;
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue targets;
• Responsible for managing and growing market share, identifying opportunities, and maximizing revenue;
• Selling the in-house and/or public training solutions through a variety of sales activities (e.g., networking, prospecting, seeking referrals, working marketing leads, etc.). Initiate the sales process, making sales presentations to sales prospects.
• Pursue identified prospects via consistent visits/ calls and follow up for timely closure within a specified time frame
• Establish an excellent ongoing working relationship with prospects and clients; optimize each contact with new and existing clients.
• Prepare daily call memos, weekly activity reports, and monthly sales forecasts.
• Has strong attention to detail and able to multi-task /work on multiple and simultaneous key accounts;
• Able to work autonomously and from the field and travel as needed;
• Succeed in building deep client relationships throughout a company and obtaining referrals;
• Will help with the implementation of sales best practices;
• Will help with the documentation and implementation of sales practices, processes, and procedures;
• Will review and help improve sales-related documentation such as Proposals, SLAs, Contracts, Sales Agreements, etc.
• Critically evaluate current procedures and modify them accordingly including designing brand-new procedures and overseeing their implementation;
• Prepare report templates, analyze data, create, and conduct presentations;
• Process and follow-up on outstanding invoices;
• Assist the company on other functions as may be required which shall be compensated separately and agreed upon by both parties;
• Represent the Company in audits and client meetings as needed;
• Recommend ways to improve our employer brand;
• Conduct all actions in the best interest of the Company.
At least 1 year of experience in related fields.
Degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or any related courses.
The successful candidate must possess:
• Excellence communication skills;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and with strong organizing skills;
• Creative and resourceful;
• Able to work with minimal supervision;
• Goal-oriented with proven history of achieving results;
• Able to work onsite daily.
There is a high preference for professionals with HR certifications.