- There are no pre-requisite programs to take this certification.
- CCBP is valid for 16 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
- CCBP is valid for 16 recertification points for APTD & CPTD of Association for Talent Development USA
- CCBP has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
- C&B Officers and Managers
- Functional Consultants
- Regional Payroll Managers
- Senior Managers
- HR Managers
- HR Generalists
- C&B Principals
- C&B Heads
- Payroll Specialists
- Freelance Consultants
- College Instructors
- Professionals with strong interest in C&B
- Professionals targeting a role in C&B
CCBP is the internationally-accredited certification for Compensation and Benefits professionals and leaders.
This Intensive Learning and Certification Program Registration is applicable to Filipinos anywhere in the world and non-Filipinos currently based in the Philippines.
The CCBP Philippines Cohort is a 2-day live, virtual, and interactive learning and certification program conducted via Zoom Business.
Candidates for certification are expected to collaborate on business cases relating to Compensation and Benefits and complete a Capstone project. The CCBP is a lifetime designation. Certified candidates are identified with the initials CCBP after their name.
- Understand Compensation and Benefits
- Design competitive pay structures
- Design a competency-based Compensation and Benefits plan
- Design pay for performance plan
- Understand salary reviews and incentives
- Calculate salary tax and understand local laws on Compensation and Benefits
- Understand concepts of labor unions and collective bargaining
- Understand the concept of global mobility
- Design total rewards plan for the organization
- Determine the benefits of AI in Compensation & Benefits
LOCALLY DRAFTED, INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED:
• CCBP is valid for 16 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
• CCBP is valid for 16 recertification points for APTD & CPTD of Association for Talent Development USA
• CCBP has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
About the Facilitator
Vivian Cruz, CGPHR, CCBP
• Certified Global Practitioner in Human Resources (CGPHR)
• Certified Compensation and Benefits Professional (CCBP)
• Certified IECL by GrowthOps Organization Coach Level 1
• Accredited Investors in People Assessor
• More than 25 years of corporate experience in the field of human resources, 15 years of which in a senior leadership capacity, and 10 years leading the business function in selected Asian markets
• Learning partner and business consultant for selected multinational and Filipino organizations
• President of the BYSMP Bless the Children Foundation
Become a CCBP
Registrations are still open. Join the growing list of certified professionals.
Become a CCBP!
▶️ Register Online: CCBP Online Registration