- There are no pre-requisite programs to take this certification.
- CRSP is valid for 16 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
- CRSP is valid for 16 recertification points for APTD & CPTD of Association for Talent Development USA
- CRSP has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
- Recruitment Officers and Managers
- Functional Consultants
- Regional Recruitment Managers
- Senior Managers
- HR Managers
- HR Generalists
- Recruitment Principals
- Talent Acquisition Heads
- Recruitment Specialists
- Sourcing Specialists
- Executive Search Consultants
- Company Owners
- Freelance Consultants
- College Instructors
- Professionals with strong interest in Recruitment
- Professionals targetting a role in Recruitment
Certified Recruitment and Selection Professional (CRSP)
CRSP is the internationally-accredited certification for recruitment and selection professionals and leaders.
This Intensive Learning and Certification Program is applicable to Filipinos anywhere in the world or non-Filipinos currently based in the Philippines.
The CRSP Philippines Cohort is a 2-day live, virtual, interactive, and collaborative learning and certification program conducted via Zoom Business.
Candidates for certification are expected to collaborate on business cases relating to Recruitment and Selection and complete a Capstone project. The CRSP is a lifetime designation. Certified candidates are identified with the initials CRSP after their name.
• Design an effective recruitment policy
• Learn strategic methods for workplace planning
• Design an effective sourcing strategy
• Develop cost-efficient ways of recruitment
• Understand methods of job analyses and job descriptions
• Innovate company practices on employee selection
• Acquire skills in technical recruitment and headhunting
• Develop a competency framework
• Design an assessment framework to identify the right fit
• Become proficient in selection to find the right fit
• Design effective employee experience through onboarding programs
• Become an expert in business reports to decide on recruitment challenges
• Understand the benefits of AI in recruitment
• Master laws involving recruitment
Registrations are still open.
Join the growing network of certified professionals.
Become a CRSP!
The CRSP program is drafted specifically for Philippine learners and maintains international standards.
• CRSP is valid for 16 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
• CRSP is valid for 16 recertification points for APTD & CPTD of the Association for Talent Development.
• CRSP has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
About the Facilitator
Fredy Primicias III, MIR, AFPM, CSHRBP, CTRS, CRSP
• Master in Industrial Relations (MIR) – Human Resources Management at the University of the Philippines
• Master in Public Administration (MPA) – Organizational Leadership at the University of the Philippines
• Associate Fellow in People Management (AFPM); People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
• Certified Strategic HR Business Partner (CSHRBP); Human Capital Institute
• Certified Total Rewards Specialist (CTRS); ASEAN Total Rewards Institute
• Certified Recruitment and Selection Professional (CRSP); International HR Institute
• GALLUP’s Strength Coach
• DDI Certified: Certified Interaction Management Facilitator
• Graduate School Instructor, Ateneo de Manila University
Talk to a Certification Expert
Join the CRSP Philippine Network
Hundreds of recruitment professionals have achieved CRSP in the Philippines coming from diverse backgrounds and across industries. View some of the Certified Recruitment and Selection Professional (CRSP) holders in the Philippines, follow the link below.
“Worth every investment – very informative and a highly recommended recruitment & selection certification program. Every minute was notable and filled with vital information to help you succeed in the recruitment role.”Meg Bueno
Sr. Country HR Manager
“As an experienced HR Professional, CRSP gives a deeper understanding on how the recruitment functions work. It was a great experience! I didn’t regret enrolling to CRSP and I am so much excited to share this with my team and implement the things learned little by little with our company.”Khris Larce