Certified Learning and Development Professional®️ (CLDP®️) is an internationally-accredited certification enhancing L&D competencies that are highly useful in corporate training, organizational development, performance management, and succession planning.
Learning and development is a systematic process to enhance an employee’s skills, knowledge, and competency, resulting in better performance in a work setting. Specifically, learning is concerned with the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and attitudes. Development is the broadening and deepening of knowledge in line with one’s development goals.
Organizations face intense challenges in obtainING leadership buy-in, measuring training effectiveness, and demonstrating adequacy through preparing measurements on training. L&D Managers who are CLDP®️ certified are equipped with extensive experience combined with advanced learning and a network of professionals sharing effective best practices to address these challenges.
CLDP®️ is the international L&D certification.
The CLDP Philippines Batch is a 2-day live, virtual, and interactive learning and certification program conducted via Zoom Business. This is a 16-hour expert-led intensive workshop program tailored for L&D.
Candidates for certification are expected to collaborate on business cases relating to L&D and complete a 40-item multiple-choice timed assessment. This verifiable international certification provides lifetime validity. Certified practitioners are identified with the initials CLDP®️ after their name.
LOCALLY DRAFTED, INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED:
• Awarded in the Philippines by CLDP Philippines, Certified Learning and Development Professionals are recognized in more than 15 countries across the globe creating internationally-competitive L&D practitioners.
• CLDP Philippines is certified by GSD Council headquartered in the USA, Switzerland, and Singapore with presence in Spain, Colombia, Chile, India, Malaysia, Senegal, Nigeria, Kenya, Romania, Zimbabwe, Peru, and Bangladesh, and an affiliate of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) actively engaged in accrediting programs that assess conformance to standards – including globally-recognized cross-sector programs such as the ISO 9000 (quality) and ISO 14000 (environmental) management systems.
• Accredited by Global Skills Development Council (GSDC).
• Accredited by American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
About the Facilitator
Jhun del Ponso, FPM, CLDP®️, CPHR, CHRP, EMT, TECC
• PMAP Fellow in People Management (FPM)
• Certified Learning and Development Professional (CLDP))
• Certified Practitioner in Human Resources (CLDP)
• More than 20 years of strong experience in the fields of Talent Strategy, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Organizational Development, Performance management, Employee/Labor Relations, Talent Management, Employee Engagement, and Business Partnering.
corporate experience in the field of human resources, 15 years of which in a senior leadership capacity, and 10 years leading the business function in selected Asian markets
• Degree in Political Science from the University of the Philippines – Diliman with further studies as Masters in Business Administration at the Asian Institute of Management. He also completed the Industrial Relations Course at UP School of Labor and Industrial Relations, Human Resource Development Course at Jose Rizal University, Labor Relations Course at Jose Rizal University and acquired facilitator accreditation and certification in Targeted Selection, Interaction Management and Coaching for Results with SGV – Development Dimensions, International (DDI), Bicon LiFO International, Harrison Innerview, and actively performed social functions as a Board Member of the Philippine Society for Training & Development PSTD).
• Commander in the Philippine Coast Guard Aux
• Civilian Instructor of the Civil Military Operations School of the Armed Forces of the Philippines
Become a CLDP®️
Registrations are still open. Join the growing list of certified professionals. Become a CLDP®️!
▶️ Register Online: CLDP Online Registration